Saturday, October 18, 2008

Yoshi

Yoshi has been in Japan for five days now, and though I thought I would enjoy the hiatus from cooking dinner every day, I find that I miss him! So, here is a mini-tribute to my wonderful husband.

Our first stay in traditional Japanese hotel. Yes, you are supposed to wear those "flattering" yukatas around the hotel and to breakfast. Here, we are just heading off to the private hotspring bath.

Maia was about 6 months old in this picture. She's hanging out with daddy!

Yoshi is quite excited in this picture because we went on a tour of the Coors plant in Colorado, and they had three FREE samples. I was pregnant at the time and got to enjoy all you can drink Coke. Oh well! Maybe we'll go back when I can partake as well.

Here we are in Colorado at Pike's Peak. Can you tell who the Indian's fan is?

On our wedding day in Oahu. What a handsome fellow:)

Admiring Maia when she was just an infant.


What could be cuter?

2 comments:

Brownie said...

cute :-)

ACE said...

Aww, that's sweet. I love the last picture, both Yoshi and Maia look so happy and cute!