Tuesday, November 18, 2008

How I spent my morning

This morning I decided to give myself a break from all the things I usually try to get done while Maia is in school. I'm only 8 weeks from having the baby, and I'm starting to feel some of the aches and pains of pregnancy more profoundly than before. So this is how I spent my morning:

9:00- Drop off Maia at pre-school
9:30- Arrive at OBGYN for appointment
10:00-Leave OBGYN appointment and begin craving a killer brownie.
10:10- Arrive at DLM and purchase what I have been craving. (I bought a cookie for Maia too.)
10:20- Plop myself on the couch to watch DVR'd episode of Desperate Housewives while eating
killer brownie.
11:10- Leave to go pick-up Maia

Yes, this is the good life. In only 8 weeks, I won't have any alone time for awhile, so I'm going to savor these moments.

1 comment:

ACE said...

I'm SO glad to hear you took it easy that morning! It sounds like you were able to relax (except for the ob-gyn appointment) and take it easy, which you need and deserve!