Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Maia + Tai = Love

There is nothing sweeter than watching Maia interact with her little brother. She is truly in love with him. A few times she has mentioned that she wants to marry Tai. I have tried to explain that we only marry people who are not in our family, but she will not take no for an answer. Tai is a lucky boy to have such a doting older sister, and I am a lucky mommy that she is eager to help take care of him and loves him so much. I cannot wait until he is a little older so they can interact more. I anticipate lots of awesome photo opportunities ahead.

I love the look in her eyes in this picture!

A rare family nap. Maia stays up way too late if she takes a nap in the afternoon.

Maia asks to hold Tai often, but tires of it quickly because he is so heavy. She much prefers laying next to him like in this picture. Notice she is sharing her Elmo blanket with him!

I have a feeling poor Tai will be subjected to a lot of princess dress-up games. Oh well, it's a fair trade-off for having such an amazing older sister!

This is a rare shot of Maia in pants. She usually refuses to wear them and prefers to dress herself in skirts and dresses like in the picture above. Tai appears to like his pea outfit. I hope he won't be as picky about his clothes as Maia is!

2 comments:

Brownie said...

she looks like u in the first photo

Roula said...

Thanks. I think you took a picture of me once where I had the exact expression. I was looking at Panagioti at the mall!