Monday, June 8, 2009

Go Indians!

The Cleveland Indians were in Cincinnati a couple of weeks ago. Yoshi and Maia are huge fans, so they went. Though I enjoy going to the ballpark once a year or so, mostly for the food, I refrained this time. Sitting through nine innings of baseball with Tai and Maia is not my idea of a "fun evening." Maia and Yoshi had a great time, and I have a feeling this is a tradition they will keep for many years to come.

Maia, in her Indians garb, with her daddy. She is such a fan that she didn't even complain about not wearing a skirt or dress! That's huge for Maia!
Dad and daughter excited to get on the road. The ball park is about an hour away from our house.

I guess some of the fans were creating a "not family-friendly" atmosphere with their comments, but Maia handled it pretty well. She hasn't used any 4 letter words since attending the game:)


I love the atmosphere of a stadium at night. Maia stayed awake until 10:30 and then passed out. She was in such a deep sleep that she had to be carried back to the car, which was parked, according to Yoshi, VERY far away. He was exhausted the next day, but it was worth it! And the Indians won the game. What could be better?



3 comments:

ACE said...

I love that Maia is wearing a princess hat to go to the baseball game. :D

ACE said...

By the way, is that a MINIVAN in your driveway? :P

Brownie said...

time to post something new