Anyone have any ideas for some creative captions? I have a couple, but don't want to thwart my readers' creativity. Ha ha. I used that line all the time when I was a teacher. Usually, I had nothing, and the kids came up with really amazing ideas. Let's see what we can do.
Before I had children, I thought I had life figured out. Now I realize that nothing is as simple as it seems. Once devoted to my job, I now happily stay home with my three children and try to give them a joyful childhood without forgetting my own passions.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Silly Smile
Lately, Yoshi has been taking some pretty great pictures of the kids. I guess July has been my vacation month from blogging, because I haven't written much, but I've been saving some gems to share. Here's a little tease:
Anyone have any ideas for some creative captions? I have a couple, but don't want to thwart my readers' creativity. Ha ha. I used that line all the time when I was a teacher. Usually, I had nothing, and the kids came up with really amazing ideas. Let's see what we can do.
Anyone have any ideas for some creative captions? I have a couple, but don't want to thwart my readers' creativity. Ha ha. I used that line all the time when I was a teacher. Usually, I had nothing, and the kids came up with really amazing ideas. Let's see what we can do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
he's adorable
The only caption I can think of "I'm going to eat you!" so yeah, not very inspired. Now, let's hear your creative genius :D
Post a Comment