Sunday, September 6, 2009

Who Stole the Cookies?

You are not going to believe this. Seven month old Tai found some cookies on the coffee table, got them down, and devoured them. I suspect big sister Maia did not secure the lid well, but a part of me wouldn't be surprized if he had also managed to open them himself!





My first instinct was to get the cookies away from him so he wouldn't choke! But I controlled the impulse long enough to take some pictures. After all, how often is it that a seven month old gorges on Trader Joe's chocolate cat cookies? For the record, he did not choke, though I am still working on removing the chocolate stains from the carpet.
Sometimes I wonder if Tai is a two year old trapped in a seven month old's body!

2 comments:

ACE said...

Oh my goodness, this is so great! I love the pictures, Tai caught red handed! He looks so chubby and cute. And by the way, while he obviously looks Asian (for good reason! :P) I think he looks a lot like you. Especially in the last picture. :)

Brownie said...

too funny. :-)