A smile for the camera. She was in heaven!
Before I had children, I thought I had life figured out. Now I realize that nothing is as simple as it seems. Once devoted to my job, I now happily stay home with my three children and try to give them a joyful childhood without forgetting my own passions.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Mother Daughter Tea Party
We love our library. At least once a week, we attend story time and check out books and videos. This has been a tradition since Maia was two years old. The librarians know us by name, and Maia adores them. A couple weeks ago, we had a special treat-- a tea party complete with stories, a parade, and dress-up. Maia, my girlie girl, had a grand time as you can see!
Yes, that's our Maia at the front eagerly waiting for the story to begin.
The girls were each supposed to bring a doll. Maia chose Cinderella. We were running late and almost left without her. Luckily, I remembered as we were pulling out of the drive way.

A smile for the camera. She was in heaven!
A smile for the camera. She was in heaven!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment