Monday, January 18, 2010

Mad Skills

Yoshi's got mad skills in the gingerbread house department. Rather than buying a pre-made one this year, we looked up directions on the internet for making one out of graham crackers. Our results were not bad if I do say so myself. I say "our," but all I did was have the idea. Yoshi constructed it and Maia decorated it all by herself. We will repeat this next year. It was tons of fun and much less expensive than buying the prefabbed version!

Yoshi beginning the construction process. He has a real knack for these sorts of things.

Yummy...Maia cannot resist licking her fingers!

Tai mostly hung around waiting for candy to fall so he could eat it! Next year will be more fun for him.

Maia can never resist taking a break in the action to pose for the camera!



We did it! Yes, those are upside down ice cream cones decorated with green icing.

The partially completed project.

No comments: