Before I had children, I thought I had life figured out. Now I realize that nothing is as simple as it seems. Once devoted to my job, I now happily stay home with my three children and try to give them a joyful childhood without forgetting my own passions.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Maia or Tai?
What do you think??? I want to write an explanation, but it is Wordless Wednesday after all... You'll have to figure it out for yourselves:)
4 comments:
LOL, talk about giving the poor boy a complex! Even though it is very cute and uncanny how much they look alike.
It is Tai holding a picture of Maia! How twisted is your mind? :D
Try again my friend. I believe you didn't fool us a single time!!
Man, first his name, now this? What will his friends think?
Definitely agree, it must be Tai!
Post a Comment