Monday, December 27, 2010

Woodland Lights

The kids and I braved the winter temperatures to see some outdoor lights this year! Yoshi was out of town and missed the fun! Notice that the kiddos are dressed in snow suits. I was very determined that they would stay warm. Overall, it was a wonderful time, and I'm looking forward to doing it again next year!

This place had a lot of fun rides. The kids loved them, and I was struck by how very grown up Tai is. At one point, he would not sit next to his sister and demanded to have his own car! She was brokenhearted. Our little man is no longer a baby.

This Santa ride was pretty fast, and I was worried that Tai would get scared, but he loved it. I've got a little dare-devil on my hands. Maia, of course, is the cautious one of the family.

We stopped inside for a while for some face painting. This is the first time Tai has been interested in having his face painted. Notice how patiently he is waiting while Maia finishes up.

She absolutely loved her snow flakes.


Tai chose this deer all by himself, and he is pleased.