1. I need someone to play with me that is not my brother.
2. I need some one to play with that is not annoying like my brother for me and my sister to play with.
3. Dogs are C U T E !
4. If I got a puppy we could live better lives.
5. Some puppy who never had a family would get a family to live with a new family!


5 comments:
Hi Maia!
Congratulations on your baby sister, you must be so proud! I think you will find that soon enough, she will become your best friend.
I feel you on the puppy front - I love puppies too and they are a wonderful addition to any family. I find your five arguments very convincing and I agree with them but I wonder what your mom and dad say? Do they think adopting a puppy is a good idea as well? They know what is best for your family so you must listen to them always.
Let me know what mom and dad say!
All my love
Aurélie
PS: you are a very good writer!
Get a cat. It's easier to take care of.
Hello. My family has already had a cat.And it was NOT easy. He peed everywhere.
Oh yes, I remember Sippy well. He did pee all over. I remember using a lot of baking soda in the apartment. But not all cats are like that. Who will take the puppy for a walk every day and clean up its poop? Dogs are nice but a lot of work. Puppies are like babies.
Hi aurelie thank you for the nice comment. My parents keep telling me no.And I am not with them. from,maia
Post a Comment