Before I had children, I thought I had life figured out. Now I realize that nothing is as simple as it seems. Once devoted to my job, I now happily stay home with my three children and try to give them a joyful childhood without forgetting my own passions.
Saturday, March 2, 2013
Maia's First Day of 2nd Grade (2012)
This is not a good picture, but the only one I have of Maia and Tai together.
Maia has become more aware of her look and pays a lot of attention to clothes. This outifit is from a store called Justice. Since she has been picky about clothes since she could express herself, I am not surprised that she has opinions about what she wants to wear.
She is getting ready to go into the building. No walking her in this year. Second graders go all by themselves!
No comments:
Post a Comment