Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year!

I just realized that I haven't posted anything in a couple of weeks. The holidays threw off my schedule and then Yoshi has been home for a couple of weeks as well. When he is home during the day, I find that I have less time to blog!

Quick Updates:
Our basement is nearly finished! This morning we are waiting for two inspections, and if they are approved, that means the bathroom part is all done! This was the most challenging part, and all Yoshi has left to do is sand some drywall and paint in the family room! Then we can enjoy the fun stuff, like ordering carpeting and decorating. I guess that will be my job. I think I can handle it even though our baby will be in the picture by then.

Speaking of which, my official due date is this Saturday! At my weekly doctor's appointment, the doctor said he didn't think that I would have the baby this weekend because I'm only a centimeter dilated and my cervix is still quite long. Apparently, I need to have more contractions. I'm so surprised by this news, because I'm ready for the baby to come out. Plus, second babies are generally said to come early, not late! I will update again soon!

1 comment:

Brownie said...

who is that scary guy in your profile photo?