Before I write anything, I must express my frustration at my computer's apparent inability to upload videos onto the internet! I have been trying for weeks to post some adorable videos of Tai, but they never work. I've even resorted to going to Starbucks and using their wi/fi, but it has not helped. Oh well, now that I've voiced my frustration, I guess I should do something about it. Maybe I'll have a computer person trouble-shoot my computer. For Christmas this year, I think I'd like a new laptop. This one is getting old and unreliable.
We are doing fine, but the kids and I have been sick this week. We have gone up to Cleveland two weekends in a row to visit my brother and for a wedding, and the change of schedule has wiped us out. Maia is now over her "bug," and hopefully Tai and I will be soon. I've been surviving on acetaminophin for the last couple of days.
We saw my brother. He looks good for the circumstances. He was very happy to see us, and we took the kids in, so they definitely brightened the mood. I know he's going to be okay, but it's going to be a long road. So far, there has been no improvement, which is not a good sign. I have decided I need to get up to Cleveland at least every other month to see him. The kids travel pretty well, so this is feasible.
I will update more in the next couple of days. Maybe I'll try uploading the videos from Yoshi's computer. Brilliant! Why didn't I think of that before? Until then, hope all my readers are doing well!!
1 comment:
I sure look forward to you getting the computer repaired / getting a new one. :P
Post a Comment