This was staged, though Tai does pull Maia's hair all the time. In this picture, she was expecting it. I like his expression. Maybe he's thinking, "That's what you get for putting that tiara on my head last month!"
Hey, I look like Maia in this picture. I guess the secret's out: Tai has more than one girl secretly admiring him!
Tai's buttons are popping open. He is such a chubby little guy. At our last pediatrician's visit, he weighed in at 19 lbs! Maia weighed that much when she was ONE year old. He's been showing interest in food at the table, and I've been considering feeding him some solids, but worry because he's not even four months old. Besides, he's gaining weight so well from just milk. I think I'll wait just a little bit longer, though it's hard when he's trying to steal the food right out of my hands!
Before I had children, I thought I had life figured out. Now I realize that nothing is as simple as it seems. Once devoted to my job, I now happily stay home with my three children and try to give them a joyful childhood without forgetting my own passions.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Tai has been asleep for over two hours now! I figured I'd post some pictures while I have the chance. These were taken one evening when we were all in a playful mood.
Maia is always making exagerated mannerisms with her hands. She has watched too many princess/ballerina movies. I am sure she will be a thespian one day.
I love this picture because I look rested and calm. Maia is clearly enjoying herself, but Tai is unsure what to think.
This is definitely one of my favorite photos of Tai. His eyes are so expressive. I could forgive this face a million times for waking me up in the middle of the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too cute! Goodness they do look alike.
These are just gorgeous pictures! The kids look so sweet and beautiful and you look like one proud mamma! :) Thank you for sharing them, always nice to see pictures.
Post a Comment