I am being lazy and copying some of my friend's pictures from facebook in order to save time. I know most of you have seen them on fb, but I thought it would be nice for the grandparents.
Facebook Greg Kline's Photos - Our Medicine for Nature Deficit Disorder
The local metro-park was having a "get outside and play" day, and we attended with our friends, Greg and Alli. As you can see, the girls had a blast. I am still sore from all of the walking with Tai on my back, but it was excellent exercise.
3 comments:
I've seen those on Facebook. ;) They are very cute! I used to love playing in the forest as a kid so those pictures are extra sweet to me.
It's almost been one month since u posted.
I was the anonymous person - for some reason I couldn't log in. Oh, btw, I posted three entries.
Post a Comment