I was hoping to have a similar experience with Tai, but he is a much different baby than Maia was. This became clear when, instead of resting his head on me, he lunged for the knife I was using to chop some chicken. That was the beginning of the end.
I still wear Tai sometimes, even though he weighs 26.4 pounds. When we go the museum and he gets tired of sitting in the stroller, I'll pull out the sling and put him in rather than using just my arms to hold him. He is content with the situation as long as there is something interesting to observe.
As for our kitchen time, well, that has not worked out as well. I tried to put Tai into a baby carrier that goes on my back (away from knives and raw chicken ,) and though he was content at first, he quickly tired of it and started squirming.
1 comment:
Aww, I love the first photo!
Tai is saying "Knives look like a lot of fun!"
Post a Comment