Before I had children, I thought I had life figured out. Now I realize that nothing is as simple as it seems. Once devoted to my job, I now happily stay home with my three children and try to give them a joyful childhood without forgetting my own passions.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Background
Today I'm working on changing the background of the blog. So far, not so good, but hopefully I will figure it out soon! Be patient with the ugly fuchsia background for now.
Oh my goodness! I'm not technically illiterate. Wow! But I'm not sure if I really like this... I'm off to bed and will surprise you with a different background soon!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I'm not technically illiterate. Wow! But I'm not sure if I really like this... I'm off to bed and will surprise you with a different background soon!
Post a Comment