Sunday, January 24, 2010

Yikes

Okay, trying to re-design my blog has reminded me that I am far from a technical genius. What is this HTML code stuff? Man, I feel out of touch! I guess it's time to go to sleep again and leave it alone for a while. After all, the giant picture of me with the children is not so bad, really. Right?

3 comments:

Scrap Jaci said...

Hey Roula,

If you need help with your blog, visit my blog http://scrapjaci.blogspot.com/
under Blog Resources, I have tons of info to help you. I recommend also visiting http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/
She has free backgrounds and when you click on one it has very easy directions on how to put it on your blog. If you need any help email me at scrapjaci@yahoo.com and I can help you.

Roula said...

Thank you so much, Jaci! You are always such a life-saver for me. I had forgotten how internet savvy you are. It's so nice to have people to help me as I blunder along:)

I will look at the sites when I have some time tomorrow. Hopefully, I can figure out how to shrink the picture in my header.

Thanks again!

ACE said...

That is my most favorite picture of you guys ever! It is adorable and the kids show so much personality. Don't change a thing. :)