Before I had children, I thought I had life figured out. Now I realize that nothing is as simple as it seems. Once devoted to my job, I now happily stay home with my three children and try to give them a joyful childhood without forgetting my own passions.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Park Weather!!
Finally! Spring is officially here. Goodbye winter jackets and hello great outdoors. Tai and Maia have been scrambling to go outside every day. They play so nicely together, and Tai seems so grown up running around our backyard. Life is good!
We are all excited about the warm weather, but the look on Tai's face says it all!
That is awesome! The sunny and warmer days of spring are so nice after a long winter. Spring is taking its sweet time to come here, much to my chagrin. Temperatures are warming and the snow is melting but we're nowhere near "warm". :(
2 comments:
TOO CUTE!!!!!!
That is awesome! The sunny and warmer days of spring are so nice after a long winter. Spring is taking its sweet time to come here, much to my chagrin. Temperatures are warming and the snow is melting but we're nowhere near "warm". :(
Post a Comment