Saturday, March 27, 2010

Serious Cuteness

The kids were getting ready to go to sleep in this picture. They are so adorable during bedtime. Usually, Maia begs to have Tai sleep with her in her bed. If he is not too tired, he will play along and lay down with her. Then Maia will say, "Mom, can you put some of your milk in a bottle so I can give it to Tai?" She knows that I usually nurse him to sleep. It makes me laugh a lot. Soon, they will share a room. I wonder if she will be quite so enthusiastic about it then. In the meantime, I'm enjoying some good times.

I am so lucky to have happy relatively well-adjusted kiddos.

1 comment:

ACE said...

That picture is adorable! Tai is looking really big with his longer hair. I can't believe how quickly he is growing up!