These days have been a little harder than usual. For so long it seemed that Maia and Tai would never be the kind of kids that fought or had jealousy issues. I'm not sure what has changed, but somehow our house has had a lot more arguing lately. Maia has been heard saying things like, "Tai is so annoying!" It is tough to deal with because, quite frankly, I was not realistic in my expectation that the kids would always get along. But hey, we made it 3.5 years, so I guess that is something! In order to make myself remember that the kids do actually have good times, I am sharing some pictures of them eating noodles together.
Maia comes home from lunch every Tuesday. It is a lot of fun to have her join us for lunch. On this particular day, the kids were eating ramen noodles. Maia finished hers and Tai still had a lot left, so she asked him if she could have some of his. He pushed over his bowl and shared with his sister. I could not resist taking the following pictures:
No comments:
Post a Comment