Before I had children, I thought I had life figured out. Now I realize that nothing is as simple as it seems. Once devoted to my job, I now happily stay home with my three children and try to give them a joyful childhood without forgetting my own passions.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Look Past the Cute Girl
Here is an example of my last post. There is always something to be picked up! On a sidenote, Maia did the horse puzzle all by herself. She was very proud!
You know what? The house looks like someone lives in it! Surely that's not a bad thing. And the most noticeable thing in that picture is the adorable girl, not the clutter!
I agree.... Unless you want to give up the kids or the toys (or anything that could be used as a toy like pens or kitchen stuff), then that's normal. If you did succeed in tediously going around making everything clean all of the time then you'd very quickly develop OCD! :)
Don't become Melvin in, "As Good as it gets." Hey remember that time I helped you clean your bedroom and we found something. And baba came running. :-o
don't worry, you're doing just fine. it's only when your rooms become unusable for over a decade that you should start worrying.
3 comments:
You know what? The house looks like someone lives in it! Surely that's not a bad thing. And the most noticeable thing in that picture is the adorable girl, not the clutter!
Love you!
A.
I agree.... Unless you want to give up the kids or the toys (or anything that could be used as a toy like pens or kitchen stuff), then that's normal. If you did succeed in tediously going around making everything clean all of the time then you'd very quickly develop OCD! :)
Don't become Melvin in,
"As Good as it gets." Hey remember that time I helped you clean your bedroom and we found something. And baba came running. :-o
don't worry, you're doing just fine. it's only when your rooms become unusable for over a decade that you should start worrying.
Post a Comment