Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Top 10

The top 10 things I am thankful for on this Thanksgiving Day

1) My wonderful expanding family and our health.

2) Having the opportunity to experience being a stay-home mom in all its glory.

3) My insurance company. I will write more about this soon!

4) The White House is in the hands of someone who gives me hope.

5) Sarah Palin has no chance of getting anywhere near the presidency.

6) Our wonderful friends and neighbors.

7) Our home and other possessions that make life easier.

8) Living in a country where I can further my education or change jobs at any time.

9) The internet because it allows me to keep in touch with distant friends and relatives.

10) All the opportunities I have been granted in my lifetime.

1 comment:

ACE said...

We have a lot to be thankful for and it's so important to remember it!