Some of these pictures have rather funny surprises when you click on them to make them bigger. I still thought they were cute, so I included them. Looking at them will give you a good idea of what my days are like:)
Before I had children, I thought I had life figured out. Now I realize that nothing is as simple as it seems. Once devoted to my job, I now happily stay home with my three children and try to give them a joyful childhood without forgetting my own passions.
2 comments:
Those are adorable! I love Tai's outfit in the last picture. Boy clothes are so cute. And I kept looking for the "funny surprises" but didn't see anything. Was there supposed to be a dirty diaper hanging around somewhere? :)
Thanks! The surprises were that in one picture Maia's nose is not so "presentable," and in another, Tai has spit-up around his mouth! As far as I know, there were no dirty diapers, but I may have missed one!
Post a Comment