Before I had children, I thought I had life figured out. Now I realize that nothing is as simple as it seems. Once devoted to my job, I now happily stay home with my three children and try to give them a joyful childhood without forgetting my own passions.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Maia or Tai (Take Three!)
You guys have been right every time, but can you figure this one out? It's extra tricky!
I finally tricked someone! I am so excited about this! Sorry, Crystal, but the picture is actually a photo of Tai. He does look a lot like Maia did as a baby, but the blue clothes are in fact because he's a he, lol!
3 comments:
I have to admit, I'm a bit hesitant on this one. But I'm going to have to go with Tai. There is something about his eyes.
By the way, I love this game. :)
And what a gorgeous baby he is. He is picture perfect!
This is tricky.... the blue outfit, and the blue background looks like your carseat cover thing you have now with Tai.......
But I'm definitely going to have to guess Maia. Totally against my above logic, but I'm pretty confident.
I finally tricked someone! I am so excited about this! Sorry, Crystal, but the picture is actually a photo of Tai. He does look a lot like Maia did as a baby, but the blue clothes are in fact because he's a he, lol!
Post a Comment