Before I had children, I thought I had life figured out. Now I realize that nothing is as simple as it seems. Once devoted to my job, I now happily stay home with my three children and try to give them a joyful childhood without forgetting my own passions.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Painting the Basement
It's mid-April, and our basement is finally finished. We are just waiting for the carpeting to be delivered in a few days, and then the whole project is over. For the walls, we chose a light blue color. I prefer deeper, more intense colors, but finally agreed with Yoshi that those wouldn't look very good in our basement where there is not a lot of natural light. We went with a very light hue of blue, and the room looks brighter and more spacious as a result. Once the carpeting has arrived, I'll post some pictures of the finished room, but in the meantime, here are some pictures of the painting process. Needless to say, Maia was very excited to help paint, and Yoshi was quite patient.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So did you get the carpet? Where are the pictures. :)
Post a Comment