Monday, April 27, 2009

Irresistible

These pictures hide very little of Tai. Maybe someday I will show them to his friends and cause him to roll his eyes and say, "Mom..." but until then, I thought my blog readers would enjoy seeing Tai in his unencumbered chubby glory.















4 comments:

ACE said...

How. ADORABLE! I think I like the fourth one best, the expression on his face is just too cute. I love that Maia always poses with him in pictures. :) I think these could be seriously embarrassing in a few years but they'll also be wonderful memories. So snap away and share them with us. :)

Brownie said...

he looks like a big boy - not a three month baby.

Brownie said...

i think he has man boobs in one of the photos. :-)

Scrap Jaci said...

How adorable. I had to show these to the kids and they loved seeing Maia and her little brother. I love his little chubby rolls.