
Before I had children, I thought I had life figured out. Now I realize that nothing is as simple as it seems. Once devoted to my job, I now happily stay home with my three children and try to give them a joyful childhood without forgetting my own passions.
Friday, April 3, 2009
More Sibling Bonding
Here are some pictures of the kiddos hanging out on Maia's bed. They are getting along very well, and Maia is eager for the day that Tai will get to sleep in her room. Due to our small house and having only two bedrooms on the first floor, the two of them will share a room once Tai is old enough to leave his mommy and daddy. This will entail much reconfiguration of space and creative decorating, so it won't happen for a while! After all, we're still putting the finishing touches on our basement.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
This is really adorable. Maia and Tai are both gorgeous! And Tai has changed so much already, wow.
he's cute in the last photo
Post a Comment