Sunday, December 21, 2008

More Belly Shots (less than 3 weeks to go!)

I think our baby boy is ready to come out! I keep telling him not yet, because I still haven't "nested." Well, I washed some outfits and blankets and things... I guess if he came now it wouldn't be too disasterous. My prediction is that he will be one day late. January 11th, 2009 sounds good. Maia came on her due date, but what are the chances of that happening again?
I'm very obviously pregnant now, though people still act surprised when I tell them how close I am to my due date.

Maia is enthralled with her baby brother and talks about him as if he were already outside my belly. She has even attempted to blame things on him! I hope she retains her enthusiasm after he is born!

Overall, I feel good, though I've had a headache every day for the last week. I can't complain too much! Lots of women have terrible symptoms during pregnancy. I'm a little sad that this is likely my last baby, and I won't experience the wonders of pregnancy again.


3 comments:

ACE said...

Hi sweetie. You look wonderful! Truly beautiful and that outfit is very pretty too. I showed that picture to my mom and she ooed and aaaed over that picture of the two of you. Love you!

MovingOnNow said...

I can't believe how many posts you've put up since I last read your blog! It is kind of sad to think there probably won't be another pregnancy and baby! I'm so glad that Maia is so excited. I am so excited too!! I'm going to bet you're a week early this time. :) But if that passes I'll go with a week late.

legs said...

Oh how you've grown since I last saw you!!! I can't believe your EDC is almost here!!! I can't wait to meet your new little one when he gets here! xoxo